Wednesday 30 December 2009

Scotland Prayer 2010

I'm very excited about the initiative supported by the Evangelical Alliance Scotland, Pray for Scotland, Alpha Scotland and CARE for Scotland - Scotland Prayer 2010 - visit the web site here.

We can join in by praying the Lord's Prayer at 12 noon each day.

We can organise pray rooms in our communities - see the web site for details on how to organise a 24-7 prayer room.

There are two national events already in the diary -
Global Day of Prayer on Pentecost Sunday - 23 May
Prayer for the Nation on St Andrew's Day - 30 Nov

Let's not pray about 'the work' in 2010 may God teach us that prayer is 'the work'.

... if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. (2 Chronicles 7:14)

No comments: