Thursday 31 December 2009

Blogging Resolutions

First of all, thank you to everyone who has visited my blog, especially those of you who have come back, who have left comments and who are following.

I've re-working my reading list at the side, for 2010 I've put a list of reading targets, in no particular order. I would hope to finish these books in 2010 and would welcome suggestions and recommendations to add to the list, as I think it won't last for the whole year!

Reflecting on my blog so far, I've taken on too many 'big' projects, like detailed blogging on various books, Tom Wright and David Bebbington spring to mind. I intend to continue blogging about books I've read, but won't take on such ambitious projects which don't get finished.

August and April were good months, both with over 20 posts. I will try to make 2o my target for posts per month and hope to achieve slightly above average over the year.

Once again, thanks to all who read this blog.

No comments: