Thursday 28 May 2009

What's next?

Sorry I've not been blogging for a while, I've been at the General Assembly.

I'm sure others will have been blogging about what's happened, I'm more interested in what's next? How can we build, or re build, one Church in our nation?

Today I've been in Glasgow meeting with the Evangelical Alliance Executive together with Steve Clifford and his wife Anne. Steve is the new General Director of the EAUK. It was a good time and I'm very encouraged about the future of the EA in the UK under Steve's leadership.

No doubt I'll be back to blogging about other things soon.

1 comment:

swimming sheep said...

We need to become more serious about prayer. We need to dedicate ourselves to pray for our land, rather than be purely concerned about our local issues. We need to have joined up prayer, and treat prayer as a priority rather than an optional extra in the life of our churches. As James writes (4:10) "Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will exalt you." We can talk all we like, but unless we pray together, there is no hope for the church.