Friday 29 May 2009

Creation Sings


Leaving the Assembly I bought this new cd from Stuart Townend Creation Sings. I listened to it more than twice on the drive home, but haven't watched the dvd disc yet.
Thanks Stuart for a wonderful set of songs in praise of our great God and our wonderful Saviour. A great version of Ps 27. Lot's of new songs to download (legally) and learn on the guitar and share with the folks down here.
Some quotes that encouraged me after the Assembly:
from Holy Spirit, living Breath of God:
"Holy Spirit, from creation's birth,
Giving life to all that God has made,
Show Your power once again on earth,
Cause Your church to hunger for Your ways."
It is God's church and he will set his Spirit within us that we might seek his ways.
from My heart is filled with thankfulness:
"My heart is filled with thankfulness
To Him who walks beside
...
Whose every promise is enough
For every step I take,
Sustaining me with arms of love
And crowning me with grace."
I don't need to walk by sight since I walk by faith. His promise is enough, more than enough, even if I never see his promise fulfilled, may I keep on in his way and be sustained by the love and grace of his mighty promise.
If you don't yet know Stuart's work this is a wondeful cd to begin with.

No comments: